Your daily round-up of all the news that’s fit to click.
1. Now-famous transgendered Miss Universe contestant Jenna Talackova is set to star in her own reality series on Lifetime in the fall, obviously.
2. The Walrus announced a new $5,000 poetry prize—submissions are due by July 31, and will be judged by poet Karen Solie and Walrus poetry editor Michael Lista.
3. James Franco decided the world needed another article about HBO’s Girls, and has generously offered one up. What do his friends on the “graduate-school circuit” think about the show? The answer, and much, much more, lies ahead!
1. This severed body parts story is getting way, way creepier.
2. Mitt Romney released an iPhone app called “With Mitt” that allows users to take photos overlaid with Romney-esque sayings, one of which contains an unfortunate typo.
3. R.I.P. folk guitarist Doc Watson, who died yesterday at the age of 89.