1. A judge has ruled that Conservative MP Ted Opitz‘s win in last year’s federal election, in the Etobicoke Centre riding, is void after examining “irregularities” in the voting paperwork.
2. Live Nation announced it would be selling $4 beers at its amphitheatre concerts this summer—but Toronto was left out of the plan.
3. After Black Sabbath drummer Bill Ward pulled out of the group’s reunion tour, his picture was removed from all the band’s photos on their website.
1. Twitter has added a “Do Not Track” tool to its site, allowing users to avoid “behavioural tracking” and stop the site from collecting personal information.
2. Ridley Scott is planning a sequel to 1982′s Blade Runner.
3. A movie centred on former News International CEO Rebekah Brooks is in the works.