1. Hey look, it’s Prince Charles doing the weather forecast at BBC Scotland!
2. Queen’s Park subway station is getting a new entrance on the southeast corner of College and University, and it’s starting to look pretty cool.
3. CBC’s fall lineup includes another musical competition à la How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria? This time, it’s a search for the role of Dorothy in a Mirvish production of The Wizard of Oz, called Over the Rainbow. Get ready to hear way, way too many renditions of that song.
1. The cover of the new issue of Time is icky.
2. The City has to pay double what it originally contributed towards an underpass at Queen and Dufferin, completed in 2010.
3. Canadian farmers are on average older than they’ve ever been, prompting the question of who exactly is going to feed us in the coming years.