1. Watch this video of a drunk guy singing the entirety of “Bohemian Rhapsody” in the back of a RCMP car. Happy Thursday!
2. Apple CEO Tim Cook paid a visit to the company’s Foxconn plant in China, the subject of recent heavy criticism over worker conditions.
3. Perhaps you’ve heard the news, or maybe just the sound of a flute beckoning from some unknown place: Will Ferrell has announced that there will be a sequel to 2004′s Anchorman.
1. Canadian theatre mogul Garth Drabinsky, currently serving a five-year prison sentence, has lost a bid to appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada over charges of fraud and forgery.
2. Legendary bluegrass banjo-player Earl Scruggs has died at the age of 88.
3. Spike Lee has apologized to an elderly couple after he retweeted their address, with the original tweet incorrectly stating that it was the home of George Zimmerman, the man who shot and killed Florida teen Trayvon Martin.