1. Torontoist went to the opening of the Comic Book Lounge & Gallery, a new comic book mecca on College Street that has risen from the ashes of Dragon Lady Comics.
2. James Cameron traveled to the depths of the ocean, because he fucking can.
3. Since I’m pretty sure the entire free world watched last night’s premiere of Mad Men, here’s an interview with Canadian actress Jessica Paré, who plays Don’s new wife, Megan. For more obsessive speculation, check out Slate‘s TV Club.
1. Bad news for fans of the Church Street Fetish Fair: The Church-Wellesley Village BIA has decided to end the event, citing a desire for more inclusive street fairs.
2. Deadmau5 has been a busy little blogger lately: The Toronto-based producer called out Madonna for a drug reference she made during a concert this weekend.
3. A contestant for the Miss Universe Canada pageant has been disqualified because organizers discovered she was born a male.