Your daily round-up of all the news that’s fit to click.
1. According to Cycle Toronto, the City may be looking into removing the bike lanes on Dupont Street. (UPDATE, JUNE 6, 2012: Cycle Toronto has since admitted the situation is not quite as pressing as it first appeared.)
2. Rob Ford’s executive committee is once again recommending fees for sports programs, starting in 2013, although the new fees would be about half of what was originally discussed.
3. Labatt put itself in a pickle when the brewing company begged the Globe and Mail to remove a picture it had published of Luka Magnotta holding a bottle of Labatt Blue. Twitter lashings ensued.
1. The Ontario Legislature has passed Bill 13, the “anti-bullying” bill that will allow all schools to form gay-straight alliances.
2. Got $30,000 and too much space? Then you can be the proud owner of a replica of the throne from Game of Thrones.
3. Disney announced today that it will no longer accept ads for junk food on its TV channels, websites, and radio stations.