Your daily round-up of all the news that’s fit to click.
1. A shooting occurred this afternoon at The Sicilian Sidewalk Cafe on College Street during today’s Italy/Ireland Euro Cup match; one man was killed, another sustained non-life-threatening injuries.
2. Three Toronto FC players were arrested in Houston last night for being drunk and belligerent at a club. Also, one of them tried to run away and was caught. Have at it, internet.
3. Rob Ford officially ended his weekly weigh-ins today, stepping on the scale one last time only to trip and fall on his way back down. Again, internet, this one’s all you.
1. A review of cycling deaths in Ontario has lead to recommendations to develop a province-wide cycling plan, make truck side guards mandatory, and other initiatives.
2. Ronan Farrow and his mother Mia Farrow have made wonderful use of Twitter and dealt an online blow to Ronan’s estranged father, Woody Allen. Thanks, internet!
3. Microsoft is making a *secret* announcement tonight, and that secret is probably that they’re releasing a tablet.