1. Doug Ford says he plans to run for the Ontario PCs if Dalton McGuinty calls an election this summer. One less Ford in City Hall… #silverlining
2. Barack Obama announced today—or at least tried to—that the U.S. will not deport illegal immigrants who came to the country as children.
3. Today, China is sending its first female astronaut into space.
1. Nearly 30 Parks Canada historic sites are getting rid of their tour guides, instead offering “self-guided tours” in an effort to cut costs.
2. Toronto’s public pools open this weekend, but this article about the pools’ cleanliness will likely have you running into Lake Ontario instead.
3. Students at Williamson Road Public School in the Beaches were told to bring their own water after high levels of lead were found in the century-old school’s water supply.