Your daily round-up of all the news that’s fit to click.
1. With the number of dead at two, and the number of wounded now at 23, Toronto Police suspect “gang involvement” with last night’s Scarborough shooting.
2. The Blue Jays have benched big-hitter Jose Bautista after he incurred a wrist injury during Monday night’s game against the New York Yankees.
3. Big oops: Two memory sticks containing personal information belonging to 2.4 million Canadian voters have gone missing, Elections Ontario says.
1. The federal government has pledged $10 million in support of an Ontario teen’s organ-donation awareness campaign.
2. Good news for, well, half of us: Scientists confirm that women are officially smarter than men—officially settling every playground fight, ever.
3. Local boys Drake and Fucked Up have been shortlisted for this year’s Polaris Music Prize.