Your daily round-up of all the news that’s fit to click.
1. Well here’s an idea from councillor Gloria Lindsay Luby (Ward 4, Etobicoke Centre): ask store owners to post signs in their parking lots warning about the dangers of leaving dogs in a hot car.
2. Four graduating students from Turner Fenton Secondary School in Brampton (above) earned 100% averages. Something tells me that no matter what their next steps are in the great journey of life, they will be majorly disappointed.
3. According to an “industry source,” the iPhone 5 will be unveiled on August 7.
1. Repeating last year’s performance, Rob Ford voted against six community grant programs today, which would have otherwise passed unanimously.
2. The Vancouver Humane Society is calling for the end of the chuckwagon races at the Calgary Stampede after three horses were killed.
3. An Portland woman is suing Justin Bieber for $9 million for permanent damage to her ears, caused by hoards of hysterical screaming girls at a concert.