Your daily round-up of all the news that’s fit to click.
1. Great news, everyone: Vancouver’s congestion is actually worse than Toronto’s! Doesn’t that just make your 75-minute commute feel like a sprightly jaunt through a field of daisies?
2. Rogers has dropped ticket prices for the Buffalo Bills-Seattle Seahawks game, to be held in Toronto in December, with field-level seats cut by almost 50 per cent.
3. I’m not going to promise that this will be the last Arrested-Development-movie-rumour post. But now that we have a picture of Ron Howard, Jason Bateman, and Mitch Hurwitz in the writers room, I remain hopeful that I’ll never have to mention it again.
1. Falling glass alert: A piece of glass from a 15th-floor condo in the Distillery District shattered yesterday morning.
2. Apparently, Canadian summers are too hot for the new polymer bank notes: There have been reports of the notes melting and sticking together.
3. Is Daniel Tosh the next Tracy Morgan? Maybe, but only because of stupid rape jokes he made during a stand-up set at the Laugh Factory in L.A.