Your daily round-up of all the news that’s fit to click.
1. Metrolinx has released the nifty video above depicting the tunnel-digging process for the Eglinton Crosstown LRT, which won’t affect buildings above the underground portion of the line. (Via CBC.ca.)
2. If transit isn’t your cup of tea, perhaps you’ll prefer this video of Jose Bautista’s recent (naked) photo shoot for ESPN The Magazine.
3. Is Kim Jong-un having an affair with a former North Korean pop star who is possibly married? If you thought that sentence was strange, check out her band’s hit single, “Excellent Horse-Like Lady.”
1. A group of Cabbagetown history buffs is accusing the Toronto Community Housing Corporation of ignoring the city’s heritage rules by allowing the area’s community housing to fall into disrepair.
2. A poll surveying over 1,000 Ontario parents found that 30 per cent of men have nodded off while driving during a family trip. Yikes.
3. A yoga instructor who taught classes at Facebook’s headquarters was fired for asking her students to turn off their phones during her sessions.