1. The Real Jerk may not be kicked out of its home at Queen and Broadview just yet. Although the new tenants were supposed to move in this week, The Real Jerk wants to stick it out until the end of the year. A decision will be made by the end of Wednesday.
2. The trailer for the third (and last) season of Eastbound and Down has arrived! Watch Kenny motherfucking Powers rip up his new hometown, Myrtle Beach. The show premieres on Feb. 19, for all you assholes who get HBO.
3. OK, now watch Aubrey Plaza go batshit-crazy in the video for former Fleet Foxes drummer J. Tillman’s new single (as Father John Misty), “Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings.” It’s pretty great.
1. If you’re planning a road trip, take note: Highway 407 is increasing their toll fees. Which is really just a great excuse to watch this.
2. Wikileaks founder Julian Assange is guest-starring in an upcoming episode of The Simpsons, and the National Post‘s Matt Gurney is none too pleased.
3. Yes, Hasbro is making a Candy Land movie, and yes, Adam Sandler is starring in it.