1. York Region Transit service could be up and running by Feb. 4 after workers approved a new contract today.
2. Napster’s back! Well, in the U.K., anyway. This time, it’s a streaming service—and it’s legal.
3. Perhaps you’ll enjoy Jean Paul Gaultier’s new line inspired by Amy Winehouse, even if her father didn’t.
1. Rob Ford made a statement on his Facebook account that kinda-sorta explains his obsession with burying the Eglinton LRT—which he still wants to do.
2. Don’t want to watch the Super Bowl all by your lonesome? Coca-Cola has the solution: The company has set up a microsite where you can watch the New York Giants play the New England Patriots “with” two animated polar bears, who will react to the game in real time. May god help us all.
3. Yesterday news got out that NBC was planning a spin-off of The Office centred on the character Dwight and his CRAZY (MIS)ADVENTURES on Schrute Farms. Here’s Andy Greenwald’s Grantland.com article on why this is a terrible idea.