1. TTC chair Karen Stintz has reached an agreement with Rob Ford over the TTC board’s composition. Hey, if this is the best they’ve got, we’ll take it.
2. Her Majesty Oprah Winfrey will be making a stop at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre on her “Oprah’s Lifeclass Tour” in April.
3. Here is a live cam of a baby polar bear at the Scandinavian Wildlife Park in Denmark. You’re welcome.
1. The Monkees’ main heartthrob Davy Jones has died of a heart attack at the age of 66. Here’s a look back at his appearance on The Brady Bunch, and also this.
2. The federal government is getting rid of its student summer job centres, deciding instead to expand youth-service centres online.
3. Bristol Palin is getting a Lifetime reality show called Bristol Palin: Life’s a Tripp. Get it? Cause she named her baby Tripp? GET IT?