1. Kingston City Council has voted to re-name a city block “Tragically Hip Way.” Someday, I hope to have one-quarter of a street named after me. A girl can only dream.
2. Ontario as agreed to lighten up on an obscure, “secret” law—dating back to World War II—that critics say was used to justify mass arrests during the G20.
3. Stephen Colbert’s highly anticipated (well, I’m looking forward to it) children’s book called I Am a Pole (And So Can You!) has an official release date: May 8.
1. Ontario police seized 4,000 pot plants estimated to be worth $2 million, and arrested three Toronto-area men just outside of Windsor.
2. BARACK OBAMA DOESN’T LIKE IRISH PEOPLE. The Obama 2012 campaign has been selling “O’Bama” t-shirts and other merch just in time for St. Patrick’s Day. The problem: the t-shirts are printed with an image of a four-leaf clover instead of a shamrock. Rookie mistake.
3. So you know how Louis C.K. is developing a sitcom for CBS? It’s a strange enough pairing, but now there’s word that Ashley Tisdale will star. I want to trust you, Louis. I really do. Help me out with this one.