1. Hey, want to hear Fucked Up play “Jingle Bells” on Anthony Bourdain’s cooking show? Sure you do.
2. Prince Charles and Camilla announced they’ll be visiting Canada at some unidentified point in the near future, as is tradition.
3. NASA now has an online radio station, fittingly called Third Rock Radio. According to the press release, it was “crafted specifically to speak the language of tech-savvy young adults.”
1. The first decision Rob Ford made as mayor was to axe Transit City—turns out that cancellation could cost up to $65 million.
2. A Toronto native was kicked off the Boston University hockey team after being charged with sexual assault. The player, Corey Trivino, is a New York Islanders draft pick, but the team has made no comment yet.
3. A group of high school students from Welland, Ont. rented 22 rooms in a Niagara Falls hotel and played out every high schooler’s fantasy: trashing the shit out of them. The damage is estimated between $50,000 and $100,000.