Your daily round-up of all the news that’s fit to click.
1. Anyone up for having their mind blown this afternoon? Good: Here are NASA’s panoramic photos of Mars.
2. Elsewhere in Epic World News, the Pope has ended the Catholic Church’s ban on condoms.
3. Uh, and Deadmau5 is releasing a new album.
1. RIP Hot Box Cafe: The Kensington cafe and paraphernalia shop has been bought by Jimmy’s Coffee, which currently has one location at King and Portland.
2. This is a joke, right? Andy Murray has joined the exodus of tennis stars pulling out of the Rogers Cup, withdrawing from tonight’s third-round match with Toronto’s Milos Raonic (who will advance to the quarter-finals as a result).
3. Beloved Canadian children’s entertainer Raffi appears to have had a Twitter meltdown today, ignited by the death of a beluga whale in a Vancouver aquarium and a series of misunderstandings. Maybe just read it for yourself.