Your daily round-up of all the news that’s fit to click.
1. Check out this awesome 10-year-old who was lucky enough to get pulled onstage for a duet with Bruce Springsteen at his Rogers Centre gig on Friday night.
2. A federal commission has proposed a bunch of new riding boundaries for Ontario (a result of the province’s 15 new seats in the House of Commons), including lots of changes in the GTA.
3. Congratulations to Toronto’s Jo-Anna Downey, who won the Phil Hartman award—which goes to “an individual who makes the Canadian comedy community better”—at the Canadian Comedy Awards last night.
1. Police have charged an ex-boyfriend in connection with the murder of body-parts victim Hua Guang Liu.
2. A 20-year-old pilot was killed on Friday, along with three passengers, after his aircraft crashed in a cornfield near Kitchener.
3. NBC probably felt a little silly when it reported that “Astronaut Neil Young,” not Neil Armstrong, had died at the age of 82 on Saturday.