1. Looking for a sculpture of Rob Ford reading a Margaret Atwood book while leaning on a steering wheel, made entirely of butter? Look no further…
2. Another victory for Rogers Communications, which is poised to buy the independent Score Media.
3. Who’s up for another Neil Young & Crazy Horse album? Their second album of 2012, Psychedelic Pill, is out in October.
1. A man driving a motorized bicycle was killed this afternoon near Jane St. and St. Clair Ave. W. after slamming into a car; police say he may have been drinking.
2. An Ottawa judge has ruled that Rob Ford must testify in an open court to determine whether he breached the Municipal Conflict of Interest Act when he voted on an issue at City council regarding his football foundation.
3. RIP Jerry Nelson, the voice of Count von Count on Sesame Street.