1. Dave Chappelle paid a little visit to Rob Ford today, walking into City Hall and asking the mayor if he can smoke onstage during his set at the Winter Garden Theatre tonight.
2. The Ontario government will contribute $20 million to support at-risk youth and hire more community outreach workers.
3. The four nominees for the AGO’s Grange Prize, a $50,000 photography award, were announced today, including one candidate from Toronto, conceptual artist Annie MacDonell.
1. A 15-year-old boy was sexually assaulted in a washroom at the CNE yesterday.
2. A former cheerleader for the Toronto Argonauts is in a coma after hitting her head while travelling with friends in Croatia.
3. Lana Del Rey is now the face of Jaguar, after becoming the face of H&M last month. Better her face than her voice, right guys? Am I right? Is it fall 2011 in here or what?