Your daily round-up of all the news that’s fit to click.
1. No, Rob Ford does not want a driver, so get off his back already.
2. Ripley’s Aquarium is set to open in Toronto next year, but an online petition against Ripley Entertainment has so far received over 1,000 signatures protesting the organization’s methods in capturing sharks for its aquariums.
3. Kanye West and Nicki Minaj are reportedly considering hosting gigs on American Idol, which is sadly no longer the haven for stars of the ’80s and ’90s that it once was.
1. MIT is including two Toronto-based professors in its “top 35 innovators under 35″ feature in the upcoming issue of Technology Review.
2. The Office showrunner Greg Daniels is mercifully pulling the plug on the show after the upcoming ninth season.
3. Not that you really need research to prove that watching an old episode of Gilmore Girls makes you feel wonderful, but a new study has found that watching re-runs is good for you.