Your daily round-up of all the news that’s fit to click.
1. It’s that wonderful time again: The Toronto Zoo has released photos of its newly named baby animals.
2.Prince Harry made an unexpected but, like, totally awesome visit to Canada Olympic House today.
3. A Yale professor took it upon himself to write a study on the fine art of anti-social behaviour while travelling, or what she calls “nonsocial transient behaviour.” You might recognize it as “put your bag on your seat and avoid looking directly at any animate object.”
1. Say goodbye to your favourite amphibious tour bus: Hippo Tours has shipped its three land/water vehicles to B.C. after losing access to the ramp they used to slide into the water, which was connected to Ontario Place—and was the only one of its kind in the city.
2. While we’re on the subject, you can kiss your dream of seeing Rafael Nadal in the flesh goodbye: The Spanish tennis star won’t be coming to Toronto for the Rogers Cup next week.
3. According to Facebook, the site has 83 million illegitimate accounts—including duplicate accounts, which make up nearly 5 per cent of the Facebook’s members.