Your daily round-up of all the news that’s fit to click.
1. A man died after going into cardiac arrest at yesterday’s Blue Jays game against the Chicago White Sox at the Rogers Centre.
2. After finding a head and foot in Mississauga’s Credit River yesterday, police have now found two severed hands further downstream. Police are also saying they have no evidence that the incident is connected to the Luka Rocco Magnotta case.
3. According to a Bank of Montreal survey, the majority of Canadian students expect to graduate university with $20,000 of debt.
1. Postmedia has found a new home at 365 Bloor Street East, near Mt. Pleasant. Postmedia will move its headquarters (and the National Post offices) from its current Don Mills location next year.
2. An Edmonton artist has used a chunk of one of John Lennon’s teeth in a sculpture, which is certainly not creepy at all.
3. A professor of journalism at Ottawa’s Carleton University released a report saying the CRTC should forbid Bell from purchasing Astral Media as it “is not in the public interest.”