1. The AGO has become the first Canadian museum to join the Google Art Project, which places artworks online for all to enjoy.
2. Rumour has it the iPhone 5 will be available as soon as June of this year.
3. Arizona is considering a law outlawing internet trolling, which is for sure going to be super uncomplicated and easy to impose.
1. Councillor Josh Matlow tweeted out a photo today of a pamphlet for the City of Toronto’s Community Clean-up Day, wrapped oh-so-wastefully in plastic.
2. In a move that can only be described as pure chutzpah, Bell Media has teamed up with Ford to produce an eight-part advertisement masquerading as a “web series.”
3. Planned Parenthood’s Texas branch refused a $500,000 donation from professional asshole Tucker Max, which, turns out, was just a publicity stunt to promote his new book. Which I guess is working pretty well.