It’s time for your round-up of this week’s most-clicked stories on TheGridTO.com, plus a few you may have missed.
1. Do you crave a Burger’s Priest burger? Not as much as these guys do…
2. How do you follow up 12 beef patties? With some of the city’s best beers, of course.
3. Sure, Toronto boasts a lot of great patios—but how many let you take your clothes off?
4. Has the string of shootings in Toronto this summer made you think twice about letting your child play with toy guns?
5. What’s more nerve-wracking than opening a new restaurant in Toronto? Opening one when your dad is one of the most famous chefs this city has produced.
6. What can we do to avoid someone like Rob Ford becoming mayor without actually earning a majority of the popular vote? This.
7. Speaking of our mayor: Who says he doesn’t like to exercise?
8. Can sandals ever be sexy? This and other probing questions are answered in our men’s summer-style survey.
9. How do Toronto Island residents access the city’s public-library system? You bring the library to them.
10. Have a nice long weekend up north/down south/at Osheaga. We’re sticking close to home.